Oven to 200°C/ 250°C - Capacity 100L
- Les fours de laboratoires - Электропечь шахтная цементационная СШЦМ-4.6/10
- Les fours de laboratoires - Электропечь СШО-10.25/12,5
- Les fours de laboratoires - Электропечь колпаковая СГЗ-10.16/8,5
- Les fours de laboratoires - Электропечь сопротивления с защитной атмосферой СНЗ-3.6.2/10 Гк .
- Les fours de laboratoires - Лабораторная трубчатая электропечь СУОЛ-0,25.1/12,5, испытание термопар и др.
- Les fours de laboratoires - Электропечь сопротивления с защитной атмосферой СНЗ-3.6.2/10 Гк
- Nom de la marqueCapacity
Founded in 1992, Macben bvba has become in the meantime a leading company in import and sale of high-graded test machines and -apparatus for the construction industry and is specialized in the calibration of these appliances. Macben is officially ISO 17025 accredited (Belac 410-CAL) for the compression testing machines. Our complete assortment consists of more than 8 000 products.
Our strength is on the one side a carefully composed range which consists of hightechnological devices, quality consumables and on the other side a close cooperation with various top manufacturers such as Matest, Zorn, Sol Solution, Cooper Technology, etc...
Macben focuses on the three main market segments in the domain of construction such as the construction companies and contractors, the geotechnical research centres and consultancies.
Macben approaches especially the sales- and distribution channels who have an eye for the modern research- and test technics and which pay the necessary attention to the correct calibration of their devices. Macben offers his customers by these elements the possibilities to promote growth and competitiveness. Macben achieved these aims by a progressive investment plan with priorities in product development, continuous support and formation with a subsequent personnel policy and an excellent after sales service.
Concrete, cement, soils, granulats, asphalt,... We ensure Concrete Quality Solutions !
A008-01-KIT: Forced ventilation oven 100 litres - 1250W 200°C
not suitable for the drying of concrete mix